Hey Bosses! Today I’m telling you how to set goals. Here all the tips, tricks, and steps to create big and attainable goals.
- What’s the goal? – What are you trying to achieve? Why do you want it? When do you want it achieved by? Decide these things first and foremost, and the rest will come easier.
- List The Work – Make a list of all the things you need to do to achieve your goal. (Ex. Your goal is to write a book. You need to create a title, plan, set aside time to write, reach out to publishers, etc.)
- Organize Work and Time – List the order in which your work needs to get done.Then, decide EXACT dates, weeks, or months it needs to get done by.
- Timeblock – No matter if the goal is short term or long term, it needs to be divided into smaller and smaller increments. Go in this order: Years, months, weeks, then days/hours. *Decide what needs to be done in a month, then break that down into the work that needs to be done each week. Then, break that down into the work that needs to be done each day.*
- Accomplish – Now that you have organized your goal into the work that needs to be done (and when it needs to be done), it’s finally time to get things done and achieve that goal!
- Stick to the plan. Do your best to work your hardest and on time so you don’t have to plan things over again.
- Follow up. Check in every week or two to focus on what you need to do next week/month. If something big is happening, (such as a vacation, a party, etc.) that may interrupt your schedule, adjust accordingly.
That’s all! That’s how to set a goal for the future that you’re able to attain and accomplish! Be ready for my next post this Thursday. Hint: It’s Beauty Related💖
***Leave Comments On What You Want My Next Post To Be About! I’ll Answer Your Questions And Give You Advice On Whatever Topic You Want!***