To maintain the habit of journaling, and assess your unique emotions and ideas, try 1 or more of these 5 journaling prompts this week and unlock some new parts of yourself:
- Reflect on a book, film, or piece of artwork that has deeply resonated with you. What themes, messages, or symbolism resonated with you, and how did they impact your perspective or thoughts?
- Reflect on a moment of deep connection or kindness you witnessed or experienced with another person. How did it impact you, and how can it help you create more meaningful connections in your relationships?
- Describe a dream or aspiration that you’ve held onto for a long time. What has been holding you back from pursuing it, and what steps can you take to achieve that dream?
- Write a heartfelt letter addressed to your past self. Offer words of advice, encouragement, and reflect on the valuable lessons you have learned since then. Celebrate the achievements and growth you’ve attained since then.
- Write a letter of forgiveness to someone who has hurt you. Release any lingering resentment to promote your healing.